things to start doing:
- drink more water
- carry a camera everywhere i go
- read more books than i already do
- go for walks
- do yoga more often
- go to bed earlier
- enjoy the little things
- go outside more
- stop comparing myself to others
- stick to my goals n stop putting things off
- write down my feelings
- smile more, especially at random people
If you thinking taking seflies is immature and stupid, just get out okay.
All through my adolescence I fucking hated how I looked and hated people taking my picture and that’s no way to live because then you look back and realize you have no pictures of yourself.
So if girls today have enough self esteem to take a picture of themselves and post it for their friends, that’s awesome. So much better than them never wanting their picture taken.